Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products

NUC7JY

Willa
Beginner

Wir haben folgendes Problem mit 5 NUC.

Eingerichtet wurde die NUC mit einem anderen Monitor. Schließt man nun einen Viewsonic-Monitor an, dauert das Einloggen deutlich länger und es ist z.B. das WLAN blockiert.

Alles hängt bis man den Monitor tauscht. Egal ob Windows 10 oder Windows 11.

Wir brauchen dringend eine Lösung.

NUC:                          Model 7JY                                                                                                                     Product code:          BOXNUC7PJYHN2                                                                                                               

S/N:                           G6JY21100LAG     SA M37320 - 601

Monitor:                   Viewsonic VX3276 MHD-3

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Willa,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® NUC 7 Essential, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7CJYSAL.  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Just to confirm, does the issue happens only with the Viewsonic monitor and get fixed when any other monitor is connected, or does it happens with any monitor and get fixed when any other monitor is connected?

2. Have you tried different cables with no adapters?

3. What is the BIOS version installed?

4. What is the graphics driver installed?

5. When did the issue start? Is it recent?

6. Does the screen get frozen at a random moment or does it get a black screen?

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

DeividA_Intel

Hello Willa, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

DeividA_Intel

Hello Willa,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.