Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC7i3BNH Actual drivers

Jump to solution

Hi there

I bought few weeks ago a NUC7i3BNH, which is working almost good. But now I'm looking for actual drivers.

I've seen, that Intel released new DCH driver, which seems to fit from technical data to the NUC7i3BNH, but I can't install them.

Actual driver, which I get via Intel driver tool is v24.20.100.6194 from June 2018.

So is there any further support for the NUC7i3BNH?

Thanks for your help :-)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

If you have an older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package installed, you may have to uninstall it before you can install a DCH-based driver package. Here is the process to use:

1. Download the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package onto NUC. Placing on desktop is fine.
  2. Disconnect from Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
  3. From Apps and Features, uninstall the older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package.
  4. Reboot (keep internet disconnected).
  5. Install the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package.
  6. Reboot.
  7. Reconnect internet.
  8. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

You can find all the drivers for your nuc here:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/95066/intel-nuc-kit-nuc7i3bnh.html

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Super User
  1. This is another link to Download Center for your NUC: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/95066/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BNH
  2. First install the Chipset Driver and Management Engine Driver. Reboot your NUC. Then install all other drivers. The sequence of installation will be now not important. You may reboot your NUC after the last driver is installed.

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

If you have an older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package installed, you may have to uninstall it before you can install a DCH-based driver package. Here is the process to use:

1. Download the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package onto NUC. Placing on desktop is fine.
  2. Disconnect from Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
  3. From Apps and Features, uninstall the older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package.
  4. Reboot (keep internet disconnected).
  5. Install the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package.
  6. Reboot.
  7. Reconnect internet.
  8. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post