cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC7i3BNH HDR woes

Hello,

in a bit of a weird problem at the moment. I have a NUC7i3BNH connected via HDMI to Onkyo TX-NR656 which is connected to my TV (TCL C2US). Everything in the chain is 4k HDR and HDCP 2.2 capable and i have made sure of that. All of my other devices, PS4 Pro and Xbox One along with Mi Box S are able to outpur 4k HDR10 correctly.

It was fine with the Intel NUC as well until today. The HDR slider has disappeared and the NUC is reporting that my display is NOT HDR capable. This is clearly not the case as all of my other devices are working fine with HDR10 capability. I have tried changing cables altogether(even though they all are working fine with the Ps4 Pro and the Xbox One X, plugging in the NUC directly to the TV without the AMP in between, and all of the basic troubleshooting.

I have updated to the latest drivers using Intel Driver assistant, have a fresh windows 10 installation on the PC and nothing seems to fix this. This HDR capability on the NUC magically disappeared without any changes whatsoever. Any thoughts n what is going on? im pulling my hair on this one.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello FFaro3, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First I would like to know if this issue happened before you tried with the fresh installation or after. Also, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Was there any update done prior to the start of the issue? Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello FFaro3, Were you able to check my previous post? Please provide me with the information requested. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello FFaro3, Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos