Here we go again.
A new version of Bios and the same problem as the previous update to version 0070: the update fails with both the Intel DSA and the NUC Bios:
Will we be forced back to the recovery procedure suggested by Leon for the transition to the 0070 version?
From now on will this be the case for all the updates of the Bios of this NUC family?
An answer from INTEL would be welcome
Hi Antonino (again),
1. If the recovery procedure is difficult for you, you may try also the F7 key procedure: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005724/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards.ht... F7 BIOS Flash Update Instructions for Intel® Desktop Boards
2. For NUC7i3BNH download BN0071.bio file: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28322/BIOS-Update-BNKBL357-86A-?product=95066 Download BIOS Update [BNKBL357.86A]
3. Save bios file on USB stick formatted to FAT32
4. Plug the USB device into a USB port of the target computer.
5. Shut down the target computer.
6. During boot, when the F7 prompt is displayed, press F7 to enter the BIOS Flash Update tool.
7. Select the USB device and press Enter.
tks for you answer Leon, but as i did told, also for 0070 Bios update, both DSA automatic update and F7 flashing procedure from bios of NUC do not work. They stop togheter witouth any effetcs.
For 0070 only your recovery procedure will be OK.
Now for this new bios 0071 (do you now why was released few day after 0070?) i will wait for my friends and i must spent for another couple of caffee
you are right. I did retraid this morning and procedure with F7 on NUC e new bios 0071 on a pendrive works
This procedure is more easy than recovery and it is not necessary to reconfigure bios options. So a i was able to do without help. But is disappointing that DSA Intel not works.
Thanks for you help and regards