I have multiple, newly installed Intel NUC7i3DNK1E's on site at a high profile end user. They have starting reporting that, when the systems reboot in the morning (as part of our digital signage configuration) some units, at random, begin the POST and at the point that Windows should be starting, the screens go to BLACK with a "No signal" error displayed on the screen.
Any ideas what's up with this? Very aggravating.
Thanks in advance,
AT Marketing, LLC
Thank you for posting.
Can you please provide more information about this behavior? See below:
- How many units are affected?
- Have you been able to see the behavior?
- Are the units running the exact same hardware/software/OS configuration?
- When did the behavior start?
- Can you confirm if there was a hardware or software change recently?
- Does the black screen/"No signal" error happen with the other HDMI port?
- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation