After about a year my NUC 7i5BNH's USB port (blue front left) does not work anymore. The port can still charge my phone but no device or storage is recognized by Windows 10.
* I tried as suggested elsewhere removing the USB Hub from the Windows 10's device manager to no avail.
* Tried to adjust the Power Management options of USB Hubs in the device Manager, the USB Sleep settings of the Power Profile.
* I checked in the BIOS Advanced Devices USB: All ports are enabled. (I also tried to enable Legacy USB but it did nothing)
* Updated to the latest BIOS, firmware, and drivers
* I have booted into a Live Linux and found that the port still does not detect devices.. I was hoping that it would work in a clean environment, and that a OS refresh could fix this.
Pardon for posting this again but my previous case was closed.
Well, it could be some hardware problem with some of the contacts in the USB port. You may try to clean the contacts with some Switch Contact Cleaning Lubricant ( Servisol Super 10 for example). Wait 10 minutes after spraying before you check this port. If your NUC is still covered by 3 years warranty, you may ask to replace it.