i have an issue by installing the LAN driver on my nuc7i7bnh... The installation start and after a while it says it s not possible to install the driver because there no lan adapter avaible. I checked in the bios and the lan is activate. I update the bios on latest version but it didn't help. I also try to install an older version of the lan driver but it didn't help.
Download the latest driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27604/Intel-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Connection-Driver-for... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27604/Intel-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Connection-Driver-for...… .
Try to install the driver manually step by step. Follow these steps:
1. The driver file is in .exe format. Extract and decompress the file to a folder. (To extract the file, you need an archive utility such as 7zip. If you don't have one, you can download it online.)
2. Go to https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/a-common-and-easy-way-to-access-device-manager-in-windows/ Device Manager.
3. Expand category "Network adapters". Right-click on the Intel network device and select Update Driver Software…
Note if the network driver is missing, it might be listed under category "Other devices". In this case, there is a yellow mark next to the device which is displayed as Ethernet Controller.
4. Click Browser my computer for driver software.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Check the box next to "Show compatible hardware" and click Have Disk… button.
7. Click Browse… button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver file to.
8. Continue to open the folders until you can choose any of the .INF files. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Sorry that the driver installation failed. Do you have chipset driver installed? If not, please download the driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26801/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7... Download Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BN, NUC7i5BN, and NUC7i7BN , unzip it and install. Try again to install LAN driver.
The updated Management Engine driver shall be also installed: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26482/NUCs-Intel-Management-Engine-Consumer-Driver-for-Int... Download Intel® Management Engine Consumer Driver for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BN, NUC7i5BN, NUC7i7BN
chipset was already installed, i install it always at first. I also now installed the Intel management engine. After that i try to reinstall the lan driver manually, but i get the sams issues.
Sorry again, that I couldn't help. We will see what Intel's people will find for your problem. Could be that you will need to ask for RMA and replace your NUC.
Looking into your case, may I ask if the once the Ethernet cable is connected to the unit do you have any blinking lights or any lights on the port?
I have deactivated LAN in Bios, started windows, then reactivate LAN and restart Windows. Now My LAN device works
Thank you for your propositions.