cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HEsse
Beginner

NUC7i7BNH apxt

Jump to solution

Didnt found any information about apx-t and NUC7i7BNH. It uses BT4.2 but is apx-t automatically enabled when compared with a apx-t receiver? Receiver is Audioengine B1.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Ronny_G_Intel

The 8260 family supports A2DP via aptx .

Keep in mind that the audio profiles are natively supported by Microsoft* (by the Operating System) as well as the Bluetooth low energy support .

See some more details here http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000006802.html

For Windows* 10, Microsoft supports both aptX and aptX Low Latency with the A2DP profile.

For Windows* 8.1, Intel provides support for aptX with A2DP profile. (No aptX Low Latency)

For Windows* 7, no aptX support from Microsoft or Intel.

And, this applies to all adapters we currently support, 7260 and later, this includes the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 module included with the NUC7i7BNH.

Thanks,

Ronny G

View solution in original post

5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Quadraturkreis

Thank you for joining the community.

The Bluetooth devices, once they are pair to Windows® 10 they should auto pair once the system is turn on again and the device has to be in pairing mode

Hope this helps

Regards,

Leonardo C.

HEsse
Beginner

Well, thanks for that. But does it use apx-t? Never had problemd to pair the two devices, but want to know does intel Nuc uses apx-t?

idata
Community Manager

Hello Quadraturkreis

Thank you for the response, we are investigating the case, we will post back as soon as news become available

Please check your private inbox

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Ronny_G_Intel

The 8260 family supports A2DP via aptx .

Keep in mind that the audio profiles are natively supported by Microsoft* (by the Operating System) as well as the Bluetooth low energy support .

See some more details here http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000006802.html

For Windows* 10, Microsoft supports both aptX and aptX Low Latency with the A2DP profile.

For Windows* 8.1, Intel provides support for aptX with A2DP profile. (No aptX Low Latency)

For Windows* 7, no aptX support from Microsoft or Intel.

And, this applies to all adapters we currently support, 7260 and later, this includes the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 module included with the NUC7i7BNH.

Thanks,

Ronny G

View solution in original post

HEsse
Beginner

Hello Ronny,

Thank you very much for the helpfull information.

Kind regards