Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HN1
Beginner

NUC7i7DNK2E flickering monitor

Jump to solution

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with my Intel Nuc (Product Code: BLKNUC7i7DNK2E). I´m using two monitors (Samsung S27E450 and S27C450) at the same time but one is constantly turning off and on again. I already updated the graphic driver and the BIOS, but it did not help.

To connect the monitors, I use HDMI to DVI adapters. I tried these on different computers and the seem to work fine. By switching the monitors from HDMI1 to the HDMI2 Port and back, I also found out that only the monitor using the HDMI2 port of the Nuc is flickering. The monitor using the protected UHD is fine.

I hope you are able to help me.

Kind regards Hansano

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello Hansano,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that one of your monitors on your dual monitor setup constantly turns off when connected to your Intel® NUC. I would like to provide some information about this issue.

Our recommendation is that you can review the Display Configurations for Multiple Displays to Intel® NUC.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/au/en/support/articles/000005571/mini-pcs.html

As you can see, the dual monitor configuration you are using may not work properly. In other words, you can experience performance issues when using 3rd party adapters. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your system configuration will work since a straight-through connection with a cable is always recommended. Wanner G.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Hansano,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that one of your monitors on your dual monitor setup constantly turns off when connected to your Intel® NUC. I would like to provide some information about this issue.

Our recommendation is that you can review the Display Configurations for Multiple Displays to Intel® NUC.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/au/en/support/articles/000005571/mini-pcs.html

As you can see, the dual monitor configuration you are using may not work properly. In other words, you can experience performance issues when using 3rd party adapters. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your system configuration will work since a straight-through connection with a cable is always recommended. Wanner G.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello Hansano,

Were you able to review the Display Configurations for Multiple Displays to Intel® NUC?

If you still need any assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.
HN1
Beginner

Hello Wanner,

I actually swapped the displays with different ones, so I don´t have to use any adapters anymore. Since then the dual setup is working fine for me.

Thank you for your replys.

Hansano