Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12508 Discussions

NUC8BEB Core™ i7-8559U ERREUR IRRECUPERABLE

mary49
Beginner

Erreur irrécupérable lors de l'installation du moteur de gestion par l'ASSISTANT PILOTES ET SUPPORT INTEL

En pièce jointe copie des écrans correspondants

Merci de m'aider à resoudre ce problème

Cordialement

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_Intel

Hello mary49,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Notre support n'est fourni qu'en anglais. Nous ne pourrons peut-être pas traduire les captures d'écran jointes au fil de discussion. Pour mieux vous assister, nous utilisons un outil de traduction, donc; la traduction peut ne pas être tout à fait exacte.

Were you trying to update the Intel® Management Engine Consumer Driver for your Intel® NUC8i7BE? If so, please try manually downloading it from here (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/723237/intel-management-engine-consumer-driver-for-...), and let me know if the same error shows up.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello mary49,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Notre support n'est fourni qu'en anglais. Nous ne pourrons peut-être pas traduire les captures d'écran jointes au fil de discussion. Pour mieux vous assister, nous utilisons un outil de traduction, donc; la traduction peut ne pas être tout à fait exacte.

Were you trying to update the Intel® Management Engine Consumer Driver for your Intel® NUC8i7BE? If so, please try manually downloading it from here (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/723237/intel-management-engine-consumer-driver-for-...), and let me know if the same error shows up.

Best regards,

Steven G.

mary49
Beginner

Hello Steven G.

As you recommand, I did the manuelly download in the Download directory, extract the zip file and run the exe file
The installaion was done sucessfully and after I did a reboot, now no error and the tool works correctelly
I remarks that in the Tool the repertory was C:/Program Data/Intel/DSA;  I don't know if it is important or not. Let me knows if it is perhaps the origin of the problem
Thank you very much for your help
Best regards
Mary49

Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

We are glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Steven G.