Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramon77
Beginner

NUC8I5BEK2 with Bios 0051

Why are there Options in BIOS for RING-LED which doesn´t exit anymore in 8th Generation NUCs ?

When i disable TurboBoost in BIOS the CPU is still going into Turbo Mode under Windows 10 Pro 1809...

Bug or Feature ?

The soldered Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 WiFi Module in 1216 FormFactor should be connected by CNVio to the MAC in the CPU instead of PCIe ?

Why is the Bluetooth 5.0-Part of the Module obviously connected by USB 2.0 as seen in Windows 10 Device Manager ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DHoga2
Valued Contributor II

I am not from Intel, but regarding the first question: a later BIOS (since removed due to hard drive boot password issue) renamed that option, and it matches the name on a circuit board header. In other words the LED was removed from the retail product but still exists as an option (if you have something to hook up to the circuit board).

Ramon77
Beginner

Thank you for your answer.

OK, so let´s wait for a new bios.

Perhaps it solves also the Problem with the TurboBost-disabeling misbehaviour

MRoss5200
New Contributor III

Just like DHoga2 said, the Ring LED was removed from the front panel but the header is still on the motherboard if you want to create your own.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I will address the last. The Bluetooth module is supported via USB because the Bluetooth module is expected by the industry to be supported via USB.

...S

Ramon77
Beginner

Thanks for this Information. I wasn´t aware of that.

Although is don´t see the advantage of the usb-connection in that case.

Perhaps it has to do with Software or Drivers.