Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12517 Discussions

NUC8i3BEH distorted screen

omersa
Beginner

Hi all,

Few weeks ago my NUC began output distorted screen. it comes and go and usually happens around the area of the mouse pointer, scroll bars, pictures etc.

It doesn't affect the audio nor videos using an app (VLC or BSPLAYER).

I already checked and it's not a cable or a screen issue because it works perfectly with other pc.

All drivers are updated but the "management engine consumer" driver that every time I try install it it, it fails.

any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello omersa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Was the screen image fine before? If that is the case, was there any hardware upgrade or drivers/OS update before the issue started?
  • What type of cable are you using to connect the monitor to the NUC (HDMI, USB-C)?
  • If possible, provide pictures or videos where the issue is present.

As well, please download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.