Hi. I have NUC8i5BEH (I5-8259U, Iris Plus Graphics 655) and I tried to update the Graphics Driver (dch_win64_126.96.36.19977.exe). Error – “The installation package does not support this type of processor”. I try other drivers with the same result. System – Win10-64(1607). How can I fix this?
- The Graphic Driver for you NUC is 188.8.131.5219. You may download it from Intel Site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28601/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NU...
- Download and install all other drives for your NUC: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126148/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i5BEH
- First install the Chipset Driver and Management Engine Driver. Reboot your NUC. Then install all other drivers. The sequence of installation will be now not important. You may reboot your NUC after the last driver is installed.
If you have an older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package installed, you may have to uninstall it before you can install a DCH-based driver package. Here is the process to use:
- Download the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package onto NUC. Placing on desktop is fine.
- Disconnect from Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
- From Apps and Features, uninstall the older, non-DCH version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package.
- Reboot (keep internet disconnected).
- Install the DCH Intel HD Graphics driver package.
- Reconnect internet.
Hope this helps,