Partial Output from SSU:
BaseBoard Manufacturer Intel Corporation
BIOS Mode Legacy
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. BECFL357.86A.0066.2019.0225.1641 , 02/25/2019 12:00 AM
CD or DVD Dell DVD+/-RW DW316 USB Device
Embedded Controller Version 3.20
Platform Role Desktop
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8559U CPU @ 2.70GHz , GenuineIntel
Hello @COver4 ,
- Update your bios using Bios Recovery from Power Button Menu:
- Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Format your USB on Windows machine (rather than Linux or MAC). Save the Bios file BE0066.bio (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28638/BIOS-Update-BECFL357-86A-?product=126140) on this stick and insert it into front USB slot with amber color (NUC shall be OFF).
- Press Power Button for about 3 seconds. Count 1001, 1002, 1003,1004. Release the Power Button. NUC should reboot into Power Button Menu. You should release the Power Button before 4-sec shut down override.
- Press F4 and the recovery shall start (it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen).
- When the recovery finishes, press on Power Button and hold it, until NUC switches OFF. Pull out the power cord. Remove the USB stick.
- Replace the power cord and press Power Button to switch the computer to ON.
- Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
- Press F9(followed by "Y"), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by "Y"), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.
- If before update, you have customized bios settings, you can enter again to Bios setting to change the necessary settings.
- Download Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool, install it and run the test.
- Are the Intel Drivers updated? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126140/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i7BEH