I use NUC8i7BEH and UHD dual monitor(same model).
first monitor is connect ctype to hdmi, second monitor is hdmi to hdmi. problem is occurs in second monitor(hdmi). I tested monitor change case. too.
I use 1~2 movie and webpage, filemanger.
hdmi monitor show below symptoms.
- screen pixel noise (likely dad some pixel)
- screen line noise (green line)
- lcd off/on
- full screen noise (red.white.yellow's likely old tv)
- block blink
first I know it is monitor problem, I change by same other monitor.
but It show same issue, and It only occurs connected by hdmi.
It seems that noise is generated when you use a lot of memory.
Current bios version is 66. It only can setup graphic memory max. 1G.
but current website's latest version is 51. last version 2 is removed. and I can't downgrade to 51. it failed.
Please check to support UHD dual monitor.
- Usually problem caused by poor quality HDMI cable. Try to use Hi Speed HDMI cable like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Ultra-Compatible-FullHD-KabelDirekt/dp/B07CMFHJVQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=h...
- Verify that your Windows is updated to version 1809.
- Update drivers and bios: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126140/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i7BEH