Help please, I am stuck trying to install Win10 from a USB. The intsal halts when it asks for media drivers. I have tried numerous drivers but none seem to get it working and I'm losing patience. I hope somebody knows which one I need to download.
To give you more help with the Windows installation, once you have the installation USB, prepared with Microsoft Media Creation Tool, please follow those steps:
- Your bios should be set to default settings. Enter bios (press F2 during boot) and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit.
- With the installation media inserted into slot, power ON your NUC and press F10 to get Boot Menu.
- In this menu, choose UEFI option of you Installation media.
- Follow this tutorial to continue with installation https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
- In para. 7 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought.
- Skip on para. 12 and continue in para. 13. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
- Press Next and continue with the installation.