cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC8i7HNK dont work more pls help.

Hello,

I own an Intel NUC 8i7HNK with 32GB Ram and 2x 250GB SSD since one year.

So far everything ran without problems.

I bought a new monitor and it was very fuzzy.

I updated all outdated drivers with the program Auslogics. I wanted to restart it but it didn't work.

The Nuc boots but gives no signal to the monitor. Then all lights go out for 1-2 seconds then it goes on again and that repeats itself so. Before going out the right side of the power button flashes 3-4 times very fast red and then all lights go out.

Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

1. Try to bring back the latest working Windows configuration.
  2.  Press Power Button to switch NUC ON
  3. Repeatedly depress F8, you will see words: Please wait. Stop depressing F8, NUC will enter Advanced Option Menu.
  4. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
  5. Click/tap on Advanced options.
  6.  Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
  7. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list.
  8.  After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
  9. Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore to the point before driver update.
  10. When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
  11. Once you will boot into Windows, try to see if the video quality improves with other video cable.
  12. You may also try to install monitor driver.
  13. If the picture quality is still bad, download Intel System Support Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- . Run full system scan and save the results. Attach the SSU report to your post.

Hope this helps

Leon

Highlighted

Hello mkazk,

Were you able to follow the steps recommended? If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

We also noticed that you opened another support ticket describing the same issue. To better assist you, please let us know if your would like to continue working this issue through this support channel.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello mkazk,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos