Hi, I connected my new NUC8I7HVK to Samsung Smart TV using the HDMI port and it isn't being detected.
Also, the NUC stays turned on for about 30 seconds and then turns off/on back again automatically.
Does anyone know if that's a symptom of something going wrong with either memory or hard drive? and if that's the reason I don't get signal on the TV?
Thanks in advance.
- Do you see any video while connected to any computer monitor (instead to Samsung TV)?
- Did you choose the right current video input on your TV?
- Can you describe the hardware configuration installed: RAM memory size and P/N, drive ?
- Did you have installed any software? Was this NUC working ever?
Thank you for your promptly response. Please find the answers for your questions below:
- Yes, it is working normally with a LCD monitor
- Yes, in fact I tried with the 3 HDMI ports available on the TV
- I installed a 32 Gb memory set DDR4 (HX424S14IBK2/32) 2444 Mhz260-pin and a Samsung 1TB 960 EVO (MZ-V6E1T0BW)
- None. This is a barebone version but at least I expected to see the BIOS screen when turned the NUC on
The BIOS screen is the screen that probably you will not see on your Samsung TV. It is because your TV doesn't not supports 1360 x 768 screen resolution. You will be able to use your NUC connected to TV after you install Windows. The Bios screen and menu only on other TV supporting this resolution or on PC monitor.