Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor I

NUC8i7HVK - Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool Output - Latest Intel & Radeon Drivers

Jump to solution

Using these drivers:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/98909/Intel-HD-Graphics-630 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 630

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27881/Graphics-Radeon-RX-Vega-M-Graphics Download Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics

Attached are the test results from the IPDT.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello MikeLevine,

I understand that you are using the drivers specified above. However, I am unable to tell exactly what the problem is.

I have checked and reviewed the diagnostics attached to this thread. There is no error or failure whatsoever so I do not understand what is the problem or if you have any inquiry, please let me know so that I can assist you in the best way.

Regards,

David V

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello MikeLevine,

I understand that you are using the drivers specified above. However, I am unable to tell exactly what the problem is.

I have checked and reviewed the diagnostics attached to this thread. There is no error or failure whatsoever so I do not understand what is the problem or if you have any inquiry, please let me know so that I can assist you in the best way.

Regards,

David V

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Mike,

I see that you are able to get the radeon 18.6.1 driver to work.

Can you please run a msinfo32 in a run prompt to report your secure boot system state?

Under investigation now on if there is something strange happening with that in bios or windows.

About halfway down the report you should see Secure Boot State reporting either off or on.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor I

There is no problem. I was simply providing the diagnostic output. I did not uncheck the "Question" box so it appears to look like a question.

0 Kudos