cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ffabi2
New Contributor I

NUC8i7HVK new Graphics Driver soon?!

Hi,

AMD is releasing new drivers all the time, but we don't get them, feels a lil bit like an Android user 😐

I already tried the drivers directly of AMDs website but it seems to be the reason why my browser is crashing.

So I rely on Intel updating the driver..

Is there a schedule?

Regards

fabi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello ffabi2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I would like to let you know that there is no actual schedule to when the next driver will be released, our developers work and publish the drivers when they have been modified(if applicable) to work as intended with the Intel ® NUC. 

I have forwarded your inquiry however, so they can keep in mind that there are users expecting a prompt release of a new driver version. 

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

JMäen
New Contributor I

I know Intel won't officially give support for the drivers from AMD's website. However, even since AMD released Adrenalin drivers mentioning support for Hades Canyon, I've been using them and have had minor to no issues at all. The current drivers work flawlessly. Some people seem to have trouble knowing which drivers to download as there is no Hades Canyon or its GPU listed on the Adrenalin download menu. However, you can just download the drivers that are meant for Vega 56.