I use Intel NUC 8i3BEH connected to SONY TV watch Netflix by Edge, it throws H7361-1253-80004005 error repeatly.
According to Netflix help center, this is an audio driver problem. I updated the audio driver but the problem didn't fix.
Netflix claim to fix this problem i need to contact to the manufacturer of my computer. Is there any solutions to this error?
Strangely this error only happens when i stream non-netflix original series, such as Suits or Friends, stream netflix original series won't trigger this error.
- Did you updated the Graphics Driver? The Graphics Driver includes also the Audio Driver for HDMI connection.
- Download the latest Graphics Driver here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28974/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NU...
- Since this driver is modern DCH driver, which can be installed over old type driver, I suggest to following those steps during installation:
- Disconnect the internet and open Device Manager.
- Uninstall the currently installed driver. Check the Delete option. After the driver is uninstalled, you will see Microsoft Basic Graphics Driver.
- Install the new Graphics driver (previously downloaded).
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
Hope this helps
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.
Intel Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel