The following driver is now available:
Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics driver and software for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
1. I have the Radeon driver Microsoft version 30.0.13037.4001 (AMD version 21.30.37.04) installed on my Hades Canyon with Windows 11. Did not observed any problems. I also have installed the Intel Graphics Driver version 188.8.131.521.
2. It should run on Windows 10 as well. Please read the Release Notes.
1. Use the AMD Cleanup Utility to uninstall the old AMD drivers.
2. Use the set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 (as explained in this video clip), to check if there is no more old AMD drivers on your NUC.
3. Reboot your NUC and try again to install Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics version 21.30.37.04.
Hope this will help