Highlighted
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

What version of Windows 10? 1909?

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, and thanks for your celerity, mi computer is a INTEL PENTIUM P6100 @2.00 Mhz, and recently i install windowds 10, and then estar a lot of problems, included stop code with the message critital structure corruption. Then i read that the solution is to update de drivers of my pc, but i cant install you driver tool...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

This forum is for Intel NUCs. You do not have one.

Your processor is from 2010, and is not supported, and certainly not on Windows 10.

It is time for you to upgrade to a new(er) system that is supported on Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

ok thanks, but i continue with my problem with the install of your software, where i must to write my question?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

You think drivers are going to help you? WIndows 10 has all the driver you need. You have corruption on your install, likely caused by an upgrade from a previous OS (like Windows 7).

Do a fresh/clean install of windows 10, and if you have problems, come back and report them.

When you do the clean install, delete ALL PARTITIONS on the disk, and do your install from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you have data you want to keep, back it up BEFORE the fresh install.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

thank you again i try that

0 Kudos