Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12544 Discussions

Nuc 11 extreme - gpu compatibility

SamRyan
New Contributor I
I am looking at upgrading my GPU in the NUC11 extreme (beast).

I currently have a 3060ti dual ASus but wanting to upgrade to the Inno3D 3070ti X3. The specs are: 300x112x40mm.

The most concern is the length which seems to be the exact 12in length.

Any issues? I have seen 3080TI FE and the EVGA 3080 installed with the CPU guide in place.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

SamRyan, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to be able to provide the most exact information in reference to your inquiry, could you please provide the complete model of your Intel® NUC?

Or if you prefer you can always share the SSU report so we can confirm the model of the unit:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91...

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

SamRyan
New Contributor I
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi SamRyan, Thank you very much for confirming that information.

According to the Intel® compatibility tool, the GPU devices that were tested and validated as fully compatible with the Intel® NUC 11 Extreme Kit - NUC11BTMi7 are:

https://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails?activeModule=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC

Alberto_R_Intel_0-1670951741320.jpeg

Since the Inno3D 3070ti X3 is not showing, I will do further research to verify if we can confirm that the GPU in question is fully compatible with your Intel® NUC. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello SamRyan, I just received an update on this matter.

After reviewing the case, as per the TPS (Technical Product Specification), the card should fit, page 43:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/intel-nuc/NUC11BT_DB_TPS.pdf

Still, as mentioned previously, it is important to note that this is not validated by Intel® as compatible. That does not mean it will not work, is just that Intel® has not tested it.

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello SamRyan, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

SamRyan
New Contributor I
Hi

Yes all good thank you. Unfortunately card went out of stock but will keep looking at options.

Appreciate the help
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi SamRyan, Thank you very much for your response.

It is great to know that the information we provided was useful for you. Hopefully, you will find the card that you are looking for.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.