Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12543 Discussions

Nuc11TNki5 won't resume from sleep

GerardK
Beginner

After powering off normally, when I return to the PC the power LED is on and constant. Pressing the power button to resume does nothing, only a long press to force a shut down works. There is nothing in the Windows logs to suggest there was an error. This happens often enough to know that this can't be a failed Windows update, since there isn't that many updates happening every day. Any tips on how to resolve? For peripherals I have a single HDMI monitor, and a logitech wireless combo keyb/mouse using the USB receiver. I also have a Garmin usb stick installed. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel

Hello GerardK

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Intel® NUC 11 Pro Kit NUC11TNKi5.

Please let's try the following:

1. Follow the instructions in this article to update your graphics driver to the version outlined in it.
  2. If the issue persists, please try the following 2 drivers versions 31.0.101.3790 and 31.0.101.3222
  3. If the issue continues to happen after the above steps, please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the log file to further review this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Have you installed the Modern Standby patch? It is available here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/705968.

...S

Hugo_Intel

Hello GerardK

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Hugo_Intel

Hello GerardK

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.