Windows has found a driver during installation but I'm not sure that it is the same. I tried to install intel driver assistant but it fails during initializing installation of the software !!
- Disconnect the Internet. Please open Apps and Features (in Windows Settings).
- Locate in the Application list the Intel Graphics Driver. Click on it and then click on Uninstall.
- Once the driver is uninstalled, reboot your NUC.
- Install the previously downloaded DCH driver.
- Reconnect the internet and reboot NUC.
- BTW, the latest Windows 10 version is 1909, rather than 1903. So, if you have still version 1903, better update it.
I have found on the web that the graphics driver installed by windows update block the installation of the normal dch drivers downloaded from intel web site. So I think that your solution is ok ok with this fact ? isnt'it