cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSriv
Beginner

Opencv support on Intel NUC5i5MYBE Board

Hi,

I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 OS and ROS-Kinetic version on NUC5i5MYBE board. We have also installed Opencv 3.2 version for USB camera. While running the ROS code for camera, it's not linking all the required files.

However, the same code runs on PC having Intel i5 processor.

Does Intel NUC5i5MYBE board support Opencv packages or any other relevant packages to make video streaming work?

If not, please suggest how to stream videos on NUC5i5MYBE board?

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Maysri

Thank you for joining the community

Have you tried using the application on the NUC with a Windows* version supported in the NUC?

Have you contacted the application support team to verify that the NUC meets the requirements?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

MSriv
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

As our requirement is to work on Ubuntu 16.04, I have not installed the supported Windows version on the NUC board.

I have not yet contacted the application support team.

Please send me the link to contact the NUC5i5MYBE application support team to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Not the NUC5i5MYBE team, the ROS-Kinetic/Opencv application support team!

idata
Community Manager

Hello Maysri

Thank you for your response

Let me investigate further on the case and will be posting information as soon as I have it available

Regards,

Leonardo C.

idata
Community Manager

Hello Maysri

We are working on your case to recreate the situation could you provide us with the following information.

Could you run the Intel® System Support Utility for the Linux* Operating System report? Please attach the report to the thread.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-the-Linux-Operating... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-the-Linux-Operating...

Also, to work with the same software could you provide us with the set of installation you follow to install the apps?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

idata
Community Manager

Hello Maysri

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.