1.No driver needed for Windows 10 installation. I suggest you install Windows using the following method:
2. Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB – 32GB USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool. This will install the latest version. Do not use the installation USB you bought, rather prepare a new one using this Microsoft utility.
3. Your bios should be set to default settings. Enter bios (press F2 during boot) and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit.
4. With the installation media inserted into the rear USB slot, power ON your NUC and repeatedly press F10 to get Boot Menu.
5. In this menu, choose the UEFI option of your Installation media.
6. Follow this tutorial to continue with installation.
7. In para. 9 you may enter the Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought .
8. Skip on para. 14 and continue in para. 15. Important, do not format the drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
9. Press Next and continue with the installation.
10.Once you finished the Windows 10 installation, you should download and install all drivers for your NUC.
The drivers you may find on Intel Download Page for your NUC. You have to manually download and install the Chipset Device Software as a first driver. Once you have this driver installed, reboot your NUC and continue with the other drivers (Graphics, WiFi, etc,...). The sequence of the installation is now not important and you must reboot your NUC only once, after the last driver is installed.
After installing the Chipset Software, you may download and install the Intel Driver & Support Assistant and use it to install all the drivers, instead of doing this manually.