Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12330 Discussions

Power Adapter for NUC11PAH i5

SA77
Beginner

Hey, The power adapter requirement for the NUC11PAH i5's show 19V90W on the intel Data page( Power Adapter and Power Cord Specifications for Intel® NUC...). However the included adapter in the box is 19V120W, which is huge in size, bigger than the NUC itself. 

I would like to know if we can actually switch to a smaller 90W unit, or do we have to stick to the 120W unit.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @SA77

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you would like to know if a power adapter 19V 90W can be used to power the Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAHi5. Is this correct? Please allow us to review this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

AndrewG_Intel

Hello SA77

After reviewing this further, we would like to inform you that the recommended power adapter would be NUC11PAI5/I7-ADAPTERAC Power Adapter for NUC11PAi5/i7 Family (120W).

You can also use a 90W power adapter and the part number is available as: NUC8IXBE/10I(3/5)FN-ADAPT Universal AC power adapter for NUC8IxBE/NUC10(I3/I5)FN family (90W).

We hope this helps. If you have additional inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

AndrewG_Intel

Hello SA77

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.