Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12541 Discussions

Problem getting 2 intel wireless drivers installed on my NUC

nucnuc
Beginner

I keep getting reminded to install two drivers on my NUC Ghost Canyon system.  The drivers are:

"Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 64-Bit and Windows 11 for Intel NUC" 

and

"Intel Wireless Technology-Based Driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 for Intel NUC Products."  

I am running Window 11Pro.  

When I install the drivers from the Intel Driver Website.  The drivers seem to go on okay but then when the website does a scan after the driver installs the two drivers pop up again as if they were never installed.   So not sure how to get these drivers installed or get the notifications that the driver need to be installed to go away.  

Thanks,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

nucnuc, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Intel® NUC?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

What is the name of the application that you are using to install the drivers?

Were you able to install the drivers before using that same application on this specific Intel® NUC?

If so, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Which specific Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91...

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello nucnuc, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

nucnuc
Beginner

I finally got the patches to install.  Not sure what changed but they went in and the scan saw that they were installed.  Thanks for the replies.   

Alberto_R_Intel

nucnuc, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing those updates.

"I finally got the patches to install", perfect, excellent, we are glad to hear the issue got fixed, the patches were installed, and that the Intel® NUC is working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.