Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BDine
Beginner

Problems with nuk7pjyh

hello, I have a problem with my new purchased device.

short description of problems:

clean install of windows 10 pro x64 -1803 , no matter type of hdd ( ssd or standard ), different stick of ram , after windows installation finish I not install nuc drivers restarting nuk, windows start normally. After that I do shutdown from windows , nuc is not fully switch off, blue power indicator staying on and power button not working, I must switch off from power cord.

If I install nuc drivers , windows can't start normally - different BSOD. After 5-6 restarts windows start normally, after that windows run normally until next reboot or shutdow.

I think that's a hardware problem.

p.s. sorry for bad Englis.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team, bobidi. I will be more than glad to assist you.

Firstly, can you please share with me the model of the SSD/HDD and RAM modules that you have tested on your NUC? Additionally, what is the BIOS version installed on the unit? Furthermore, have you tried using another Windows 10* image?

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, bobidi.

I would like to know if you still need assistance. If so, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

Antony S.