We have 12 public computers and right now I have installed 3 of the new computers....which are all freezing up. We use Envisionware PC Reservation and LPT One for printing. T Your help will be greatly appreciated in troubleshooting this issue before I install the other new computers.
Some thing is wrong/missing in your system and hardware configuration. Please answer to the following:
- Since NUC8i3BEK is only a kit with Power Adapter, please describe the Manufacture and P/N of the SO DIMM memory and drives installed as well.
- What is Windows 10 version and build?
- How the printer is connected. The LPT stands for parallel connection and such connection is not existing in this NUC. Are you using some kind of USB to LPT adapter? Or, the printer is connected on Network?
- Did you installed all necessary drivers from Intel's site? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126149/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i3BEK
- Do you have updated bios?
- You forgot to attach the specs, so I can't check if the NUCs where assembled with the right parts. I assume that since this is NUC8i3BEK , these computers where assembled by some dealer (not in Intel).
- My advice is to download and install as a minimum, the Chipset Driver, Management Engine Driver and Graphic Driver (install in this order).
- The problem may be caused by some failed part (SO DIMM or drive). However, since the freezing occurs in three of you NUC, we may reject this possibility. Still problem in hardware incompatibility exists.
- Is your Windows updated?