Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Realtek * high definition audio driver for legacy Intel ® NUC version: 6.0.8854.1 cannot be installed on 6i7kyk

Realtek * high definition audio driver for legacy Intel ® NUC version:

6.0.8854.1 cannot be installed on 6i7kyk

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Novice

Tip: failed to install Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, unable to find a supported driver

Highlighted
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Howar

Thank you for posting in this Intel Community.

We are checking this thread and we would like to inform you that we have checked the behavior described in this thread and the other thread shared and we are currently investigating this behavior.

In the meantime, you can install the Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver Version: 6.0.1.7982 which we tested on our lab and it should install without problems.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26329/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver-for-Legacy-Inte...

We will be updating this post as soon as more details are available.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

The problem has been found. The installed driver is Microsoft's, version: 10.0.18362.356, date: September 4, 2019, newer than Realtek's version, version: 6.0.1.7982, date: June 1, 2017. I hope technicians can optimize the driver and support assistant's update prompts

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Howar

Thank you for your response and the details provided.

We are still investigating this behavior and we will be updating this thread as soon as more details are available.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Howar

We would like to inform you that we have confirmed that the Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver with error code: - 0001 has been removed from Intel® DSA and from Intel® Download Center and we recommend staying with the current driver 6.0.1.7982 and keep checking Intel® Download Center for new updates and information.

Thank you for the feedback provided in this thread.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos