02-26-2018 01:11 PM
You can reset the password from the Configuration Menu follow these steps:
- Disconnect the power adapter and remove the bottom cover from your NUC.
- Remove the yellow bios security jumper (see Product Technical Spec https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/NUC5i5MYBE_TechProdSpec.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/NUC5i5MYBE_TechProdSpec.pdf , para. 2.3, page 63: ) and close the bottom cover.
- Reconnect the power adapter and power ON the NUC. Wait 30 sec - 2min, you will see the Configuration Menu - similar to the attached image.
4. Press  to clear BIOS User and Supervisor Passwords.
5. Switch the power OFF, remove the power adapter and replace the Security Jumper.
Hope this helps
02-26-2018 01:53 PM