Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crick1
Beginner

Sound does not work in games(nuc8i7beh)

I have nuc8i7beh. All audio and video drivers for windows 10 are installed. Nuc connected by hdmi to receiver. Sound works in windows and players(for example vlc). But in games sound is not available. How I can fix this?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Your computer can't distinguish if your audio source is player or game. I believe that you should check the settings in relevant game and see if audio is enabled and the proper volume is set.

Leon

crick1
Beginner

Thank you for your answer. In games settings sound is enabled and volume 100%. But receiver does not play any sound. For example in GTA 5 if i set window video mode - sound appears. In battlefield 4 and NFS rivals - I can't hear sound in all video modes.

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

If you disconnect the receiver, do you get sound? If that is the case, you should be looking at the receiver configuration. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
crick1
Beginner

It did not work. If I connect to TV without receiver - I have sound in windows 10, but I have not sound in games.

crick1
Beginner

It did not work. If I connect to TV without receiver - I have sound in windows 10, but I have not sound in games.

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

This could be related to the games, you were able to troubleshoot the issue and isolated it to the games. I recommend you to check with the game developers check if they have any suggestions to output the audio from the game to your TV/receiver. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation