Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSath
Beginner

Still waiting for my NUC10i7FNK to ship. But let me ask whether or not it will support a MS Server 2016/2019 install without missing drivers. My older NUC's will support 2016 ethernet, but not wireless. Should I expect the same?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

SSurb1
Beginner

... But neither the latest version of Windows 10 nor Windows Server 2019 have either of the wired or wireless network drivers built in.

You need to supply either a driver, or supply a network adapter that is supported and present.

Scotty

AndrewG_Intel

Hello everyone

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The information provided by Al.Hill is correct and at this point, only Windows® 10, 64-bit* is supported.

However, we really appreciate your feedback regarding support for Windows Server and we will share it with the proper department for future consideration.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

BSath
Beginner

Thanks Andrew – I’ve been able to run Server2016 (all versions) on a DNHK. I needed to download all of the drivers and install via Device Manager. Everything installs but wireless adapter. Just got my FNK yesterday. I’ll see how it goes. Bob Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10