Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TechUser93
Beginner

TV Not Displaying Signal after Turning on Intel NUC

Hello there, I have an issue with my TV not showing any display after I turned on my NUC. These are the resources I used:

• BXNUC10i5FNK1 Mini / Booksize Barebone System
  • WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - WDS100T2B0B
  • CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) Laptop Memory Model CMSX8GX4M1A2666C18 (2x - 16GB)
  • Sceptre 32" Class 720P HD LED TV X322BV-SR

The power to the system works, but it does not show anything on the screen. What should I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Power off the system. Then, press the power button to power back on, but hold the button pressed for ~3 seconds before releasing. After a short while, you should see the Power Button Menu show up on the screen. If you do, then press F2 to get into BIOS Setup. Once there, press F9 and then Y to reset the BIOS configuration and then F10 and then Y to save the configuration change and exit BIOS Setup.

If this does not get you going, open the case, unplug the battery cable for 15 minutes and then plug it back in. Power on.

Hope this helps,

...S

TechUser93
Beginner

I already figured out the issue. I did not install the RAM correctly.
TechUser93
Beginner

I already figured out that the problem was that I did not install the RAM correctly, which will result in nothing showing up on the screen.