Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTes1
Novice

The latest seems to be 6286 from September 2018. How much longer will it take till Intel provides a DCH driver for my NUC?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TTes1, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I want to let you know that we do not share when the driver will be available since this is being worked on by the engineers and when they release it, utilities like Windows* update or Intel ® Driver & Support Assistant will let you know and apply the update when it becomes available, you can also check on the site downloadcenter.intel.com Keep in mind that you are free to install the latest update for Windows*, the system should not have any graphics issues whatsoever, whenever a DCH driver is customized to work with the Intel ® NUC system it will be released and you can download and install it then. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
TTes1
Novice

I have a NUC7i3BNH. Because of the missing DCH graphics driver I can't update from Windows 10 Pro 1803 to 1809. I tried it with Windows10Upgrade9252.exe without success several times. All the Update files are downloaded. Everything seems to be OK. The NUC restarts and works on the Update, but when the Update and restart is finished, everything is as before. The Update is not installed but there is no error message.

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TTes1, Thank you for your response. For reference, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Also, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TTes1, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation