Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12330 Discussions

Thunderbolt Control Center does not work on Windows 11

LongKick64
Beginner

Thunderbolt Control Center does not work on Windows 11. NUC10i5FNH2. The latest driver 1.41.1094.0 is installed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueO_Intel

Hello LongKick64,

In this case, it is important for you to know that the drivers are not digitally signed for Windows 11 yet but win10 drivers should work. There will be tested and verified drivers soon, however, there is no ETA for them to get released. 

Our recommendation is to keep checking the download center for new drivers when they get released. 

Hope this information is useful, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello LongKick64,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Do you get any error codes or messages?
  2. Was it working before? If so, when did the issue start happening?

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

LongKick64
Beginner

1. No, I'm not getting any error codes or messages.

2. This worked before on WIndows 10. After switching to Windows 11, it stopped working

Attached the report.

JosueO_Intel

Hello LongKick64,

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

LeonWaksman
Super User

It is working for me on NUC10i7FNH.

Leon

thunerbooltCtrl.png

LongKick64
Beginner

I have Windows 11 Home. Maybe that's the problem?

JosueO_Intel

Hello LongKick64,

In this case, it is important for you to know that the drivers are not digitally signed for Windows 11 yet but win10 drivers should work. There will be tested and verified drivers soon, however, there is no ETA for them to get released. 

Our recommendation is to keep checking the download center for new drivers when they get released. 

Hope this information is useful, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards, 

Josue O.