Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11308 Discussions

Tracking NUC "POST" failure

Kupuna
New Contributor I

MODEL is NUC8i7HVB

I've been trying to connect a Huion pen tablet to my NUC. Spotty success, but this morning I got a POST failure. I disconnected the tablet and the boot was normal.

Is there some sort of log generated or way I can capture the event? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This is the information that I received when this question came up previously. I suppose that they should have fixed the TPS in addition to responding to me...

HV Ext USB Ordering.jpg

I affectionately refer to us oldsters simply as 'old f@rts' (especially when sending Happy Birthday messages). My irreverent son simply refers to us as 'the brain f@rters' (sigh!)

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Set this USB port where this tablet is connected to "no detect" in BIOS.

Leon

Kupuna
New Contributor I

Thanks Leon. The ports are just identified by number in the Visual Bios. The tablet is using one of the two mini-lightning ports, but I don’t know what number identifies that port. Do you happen to know, or is there a diagram somewhere? I have the “Technical Product Specification”, but it is silent on that topic as well. (Might be something to add in the future).

Thanks, and Happy New Year

Greg Schultz

By the way, “Kupuna” means “elder person” in Hawaiian

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This is the information that I received when this question came up previously. I suppose that they should have fixed the TPS in addition to responding to me...

HV Ext USB Ordering.jpg

I affectionately refer to us oldsters simply as 'old f@rts' (especially when sending Happy Birthday messages). My irreverent son simply refers to us as 'the brain f@rters' (sigh!)

...S

View solution in original post