Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Trying to download and install Intel Driver and Support Assistant 3.7

but its telling me I need to download and update it before i can run it. I download the file and when I open it to install it I get this error "0x80070570- The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

Download and run DSAUninstaller.exe. Next try again to install DSA. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28181/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant-Uninstaller

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

​I download the lastest download assistant and install it and despite this, when I run the assistant it says i need to download the latest version.  This garbage software is getting on my last nerve.

Highlighted
Beginner

exactly the same problem. uninstalled (using the program linked in this thread), re-downloaded - asays all is Ok, click to run, says i need the newest version. tried with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. All the same. 8 download tries later, very unhappy with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello DKish1 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Please provide me with the following information: • The issue/error/how to replicate and any print screens of the error. • The Intel® DSAUninstaller.log file attached to the case: using File Explorer, search for DSAUninstaller.log • The Intel® DSA Log files attached to the case: using File Explorer, go to folder = C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA, and zip the Log files or entire folder (whichever is easier) • NOTE: you might need to unchecked the option "Hide System files" to see the AppData folder. • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. You can also refer to Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (IDSA) Is Not Working Properly (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026895/software/software-applications.ht...). Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello DKish1 I was checking your case and would like to know if you have been able to complete the reports. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello DKish1 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos