Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

VCUST Tool: UQI commands for NUC8i5BEK

Hello! 

Where i can get QUI commands? 

I am interested in the VCUST UQI commands for NUC8i5BEK the bios setting of "Secure Boot" - i need enable Secure Boot in WinPE (SCCM).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Hello EShos

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In the following link, you can download the Intel® VCUST Tool version 1.0.0 and the User Guide with details of the commands available and the steps to use the tool.:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28900/Intel-VCUST-Tool

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28900/eng/VCUST-User-Guide.pdf

In the Intel® VCUST User Guide there are instructions and 3 examples with UQI values. For instance refer to User Guide, page 10.

In case you have additional inquiries or if the specific commands do not work for your deployment, could you please elaborate more on the details about what exactly you are trying to achieve and the intended use case.

Please also let us know how many units are involved in this deployment.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

1."In the Intel® VCUST User Guide there are instructions and 3 examples with UQI values. For instance refer to User Guide, page 10.":

VCUST User Guide: "UQI and value options should be from a report of the current BIOS."

How can i get that report?

2."In case you have additional inquiries or if the specific commands do not work for your deployment, could you please elaborate more on the details about what exactly you are trying to achieve and the intended use case."

I need turn on Secure Boot before i install OS.

3."Please also let us know how many units are involved in this deployment."

50+ NUCs

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EShos

Thank you for the information provided and for your patience in this matter.

We have sent you a private message with more information regarding this request for UQI commands.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EShos

We would like to know if you were able to check the private message we sent you and if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EShos

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos