Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ELøks
Beginner

Video and audio out of sync after updating drivers

After updating drivers a few weeks ago using the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, sound and video of my Nuc i3 comes out of sync on all kinds of video streaming services, including YouTube and Amazon Prime Video. After about 40 minutes of streaming, the video and sound are so much out of sync that I can't continue to watch. I'll have to stop the video, reload the video player and jump back to the point where I stopped watching. Very annoying, and it happens to both Edge and Chrome.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello ELøks, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Also, please provide me with the full model of the Intel ® NUC you have. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
ELøks
Beginner

Hi! I uploaded the Support and Driver tool’s detailed system report. I’m sorry if that wasn’t sufficient information. I can’t provide the information you request now, since I’ve installed Ubuntu. Ubuntu doesn’t use the latest Windows drivers, so now I’m able to stream video and TV without the annoying out of sync issue.