cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKalr1
Beginner

Warranty for USA bought NUC in india

Hi

i am planning to buy a NUC8I5 from USA while visiting their.

please confirm if it will have warranty from intel india.

Regards

Ashish​

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AKalr1
Beginner

Thanks for Answer

is there any link where intel mentions it?

In their site they gave documents on international warranty of NUC.

What is meaning of international warranty in that case?​

RAJU2529
New Contributor III

document written in many languages

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @AKalr1

As far I know and understand the Intel Warranty coverage for NUC, this product is covered by three years of international warranty. You should ensure to buy this NUC from Intel Authorized Dealer and keep the prove of purchase and the box with all S/N as well. I believe that in short time you will got an confirmation from Intel Agent.

You can also try using the chat service (http://intelsupportchat.force.com/icslivechat/ics_tech_desktop_ww_english_Chat), this is English-only and is subject to office hours (9-5 M-F) in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Leon

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Raju is wrong! He should have actually read the documents before posting links to them. Unfortunately, posting useless, misleading and often completely wrong information seems to be his thing.

The NUC products have an international warranty. You are covered regardless of where you purchase your NUC.

...S

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello AKalr1 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. We recommend buying the Intel® NUC on your geographical location, you also can contact you local support (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/location/worldwide.html) for more detail information about the warranty options. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation