Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

When I enter the intelin website, I say check my computer but it has encountered a problem. How can i solve

When I enter the intelin website, I say check my computer but it has encountered a problem. How can i solve

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

nereden bulabilirim

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Serhat

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. If yes, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please elaborate more on the issue that you are having?

2- What is the website you are referring to?

3- Screenshots of the problem encountered:

4- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

4.1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

4.2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

4.3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

4.4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Serhat

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos