Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11305 Discussions

When I enter the intelin website, I say check my computer but it has encountered a problem. How can i solve

Serhat
Beginner

When I enter the intelin website, I say check my computer but it has encountered a problem. How can i solve

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

Doc

Serhat
Beginner
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

Serhat
Beginner
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Serhat

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. If yes, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please elaborate more on the issue that you are having?

2- What is the website you are referring to?

3- Screenshots of the problem encountered:

4- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

4.1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

4.2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

4.3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

4.4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

AndrewG_Intel

Hello Serhat

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician