Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAmad3
Beginner

When I try to use my Oculus Rift S with my NUC8i7HVK the screens on the Oculus just flicker grey. Audio works. This same Oculus Rift S works fine on other machines.

Jump to solution

My configuration has 16GB of Crucial Ballistix 2666MHz DDR4 Ram and a 250GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe M.2 sata drive. It's running Windows 10 Pro (activated and fully up-to-date). I installed all of the drivers from Intel's downloads page including the most recent graphics driver version 18.12.2. The Oculus is connected to one of the mDP ports using the DP to mDP adapter that came with the Oculus Rift S.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JAmad3
Beginner

I rolled back the Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics driver to version 18.10.2 and that resolved the issue. Hopefully, Intel or AMD can release a new driver that fixes it. I'd like to be able to use my Oculus Rift S with the latest driver.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JAmad3
Beginner

I rolled back the Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics driver to version 18.10.2 and that resolved the issue. Hopefully, Intel or AMD can release a new driver that fixes it. I'd like to be able to use my Oculus Rift S with the latest driver.

View solution in original post

hubick
New Contributor II

My Rift S only displayed a black screen on my NUC8i7HVK until I uninstalled the Intel provided Radeon driver and replaced it with the new 19.7.2 Adrenaline driver directly from AMD, then it worked fine.