Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Where can I download drivers for a NUC i7-8559U with Intel 655 graphics?

Jump to solution

I have an 8th generation Intel NUC with the i7-8559U processor. I've installed Windows 10, and I'm looking for Intel drivers for the Intel Iris Pro 655 graphics.

Going through the Intel Download center, I could find graphics drivers, but it does not support the i7-8559U processor.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

KM

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

There used to be a response from an Intel employee suggesting I update my Windows 10 to the latest from Microsoft.

That was the issue. After updating Windows, I was able to install the graphics drivers without issue.

I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the Windows 10 Update tool, and used that to bring my version of Windows 10 up to date. Then I installed the graphics drivers that were suggested on the Intel website.

Thanks to those that helped.

K

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Thanks for the reply Joshua, but I've already tried that download unsuccessfully.

When trying to load the graphics drivers, an error pops up saying that "This installation package is not supported by this processor type."

It seems as though that download does not apply to the i7-8559U processor.

Are there any other places that might have the correct driver?

Thanks,

Kyle

AlHill
Super User

I am betting Kyle is on W10 1511.

Doc

idata
Community Manager

There used to be a response from an Intel employee suggesting I update my Windows 10 to the latest from Microsoft.

That was the issue. After updating Windows, I was able to install the graphics drivers without issue.

I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the Windows 10 Update tool, and used that to bring my version of Windows 10 up to date. Then I installed the graphics drivers that were suggested on the Intel website.

Thanks to those that helped.

K

View solution in original post