Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12546 Discussions

Where do I contact support for warranty needs?

Escargot
Beginner

One of my USB ports in the back no longer works.  ( NUC8i7HVK )

I've tried filling out this form but it says it can't find my product after i enter the S/N and S/A #.

I've entered both the SN and SA in the back of the NUC, and from the "Board Information" section in the BIOS, as well as the ones from the "SYSTEM INFORMATION" from the BIOS.

I've quadrupled check that they are right.

I bought my NUC from Amazon on May 1, 2019

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Hhmmm, warranty is only active if purchased through authorized dealer. You will need to discuss this directly with Intel Customer Support.

Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local/country phone numbers, by geography:

You can use also use email, but I actually recommend calling them directly. The above links provide local or toll-free numbers in most countries and support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: Intel Customer Support Chat), but understand that this service is offered only in English and is subject to the normal (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Hope this helps,

...S

Escargot
Beginner

It was the Intel store on Amazon - so hopefully it's authorized.

Escargot
Beginner

I can't seem to reach support because I can't get past this screen - won't recognize my S/N or S/A

2022-01-28-160812_1565x718_scrot.png

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Escargot 

Please read the information on this page. It will help to identify your NUC. If you have NUC8i7HVK your stocking # should be like J71485-xxx. 

Check your Warranty Coverage here.

Leon