Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Which eGPU solution recommanded for NUC6I7KYK ?

Hello,

I have a Intel NUC Core i7 Skull Canyon NUC6I7KYK / RAID 0 mSATA (2x512Go) / 32GB DDR4 / Windows 10 64Bits that works great but limited when it comes to run fluently recent video games.

I've seen that, using eGPU via TBT3 interface, you can have a great solution.

I've seen Razor, Akitio among eGPU solutions. But I would like to know which one is stable / fully tested (bug free).

Any feedbacks would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Fabio59,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Community. Sure, I can help with your question.

The following models have been officially tested from our end: ASUS external graphics dock ROG XG Station 2 and Razer external graphics dock Razer Core. You can check other tested peripherals for this Intel® NUC model here: http://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails/ExportPeripheralInfo?moduleName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC... Intel® Product Compatibility Tool. I also encourage the community members to join and share their experience with other external graphics docks.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

/thread/119351 Fabio59,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

@Fabio59,

I purchased Akitio Node for the NUC7I7BNH and it's working like a charm. Take a look about Akitio GPU compatible list before purchasing any VGA! Some MSI VGA's aren't compatible. Akitio is the cheapest among the other eGPUS. Still you have to consider the fan noise.

Regards,

0 Kudos