Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PKokk
Beginner

Why does the Intel Driver & Support Assistant keep taking me to the FAQ's page?

Jump to solution

I have 4 Intel NUC's at various client sites and checked in on them a few weeks back. None of their DSA's were working as clicking the system tray icon would only take me to the FAQ's page on all 4 nuc's. I tried again this morning and 2 of my nuc's were able to take me to the update page, one had 3 updates, one had 5. I applied them all, restarted, and checked again to find no more updates available on these 2 nuc's. As for the other 2 nuc's, I keep going back to the FAQ's page. Tried restarting the nuc's but no help. Anyone else see this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Try clearing your browser cache.

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson

Try clearing your browser cache.

...S

View solution in original post

PKokk
Beginner

Funny thing is Scott, I would always suggest to my end users to clear out their cache (or try a different browser) in these types of situations and when this happens to me, I don't think to take my own advise. So I thank you for your advise. And it worked like a charm!

n_scott_pearson

LOL! Preaching to the choir, man!

Over the past couple of years, I have seen the Communities site do some bizarre things. Whenever I report an issue, the developer responsible always responds with, you guessed it, "Have you cleared the cache?". It works more often than not... :^).

...S